Sunday, April 26, 2009

paper plates and pomodori's pizza...

I like to eat pizza no matter what the name...
finding me with hot sauce the taste will never be the same...
if you come to pomodoris it won't really be lame...
bonafide taste kinda like nyc style but tame...

okay. not quite MIA's paper planes...

Down in Cincy we ordered Pomodori's pizza as advised by the fam. This was my second time trying their pizza. My previous encounter was with their deep-dish or sicilian -- not sure which one -- but i did not care for it.



We ordered 2 pies traditional style one was tomato basil and the other was sausage onions. Pomodori's pizza wasn't bad. I would describe it as a simple Ohioan version of NYC pizza. It tastes good for delivery pizza. Good tasting crust. Decent cheese and sauce. The tomato basil was surprisingly tasty with a very enhanced basil flavor. Adriaticos please...

No comments:

Post a Comment