Thursday, December 10, 2009

There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpy.

Betty and I decided to carve a pumpkin despite the fact that Halloween had come and gone. We wanted to name our pumpkin pumpy cause that's a cool name. Betty took the lead since I hadn't carved a pumpkin since I was in kin-bear-garten.


Betty drawing up potential faces for pumpy. Her fur sure looks strange.


Betty opening up pumpy's head. I didn't know she was gonna kill him!


Pumpy's seeds. We toasted these with oil, salt and pepper and they were delicious.


Pumpy has a face...


Pumpy all done.


Pumpy sleeping.

Making pumpy was a lot of fun and I got to learn more about pumpkins along the way. I sure hope pumpy rises out of the chateau again next year flying through the air bringing toys to all the bears of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment