Sunday, July 12, 2009

I heartburn comfest...La Fogata Grill

Late Friday night eats after Comfest found Betty and I devouring chicken nachos and cheese fries in the pitch dark at La Fogata Grill located in Betty's old hood in the Short North. This place has a very nice patio but at night their tables could use some candles:


chicken nachos and jalapeno covered cheese fries...

I almost fogata about this meal the next morning but after Betty reminded me -- and I consulted the camera evidence -- the flavor memories came back to me. This food was very tasty -- junky yes --but very tasty. I'm glad this place wasn't around when Betty lived at the Greystone or else we would've been in BIG trouble. The margaritas here are very tasty as well and apparently make you fogata about your meal. La Fogata is a great spot to grab Margaritas and some Mexican with a dash of heartburn if you're up in the Short North.

No comments:

Post a Comment