Thursday, July 16, 2009

The truth about Troni's...Troni's Pizza

The truth about Troni's, it's a local italian pizza restaurant shop.
Located in Kettering pretty close to my mom and pops...
They got some tender thin NYC style pizza that sure was a big surprise...
I think I'm gonna eat it for the rest of my life...

...so not quite Bobby Bear-own. A friend wanted to keep this place a secret so that I had to go with him to check out what he claimed was Dayton's Best pizza joint. But critical acclaim from a number of friends and family quickly alerted me to my friend's secret. We ordered 3 pies from Troni's: a cheese, a pepperoni and a supreme. The pizza is true thin crust NYC style pizza with a sweet tomato sauce. The cheese pizza was the best pie of the night --simple and plain yet oh so delicious. For a thin crust pizza it managed to hold the toppings on the supreme as well which was very tasty. The pepperoni was pretty good but the pep overpowererd the sauce, cheese and crust.


yummy cheese pizza

When all is eaten and consumed Troni's is a great pizza place. I believe it could be the best cheese pizza NYC style in Dayton but at the end of the day I still have to give the Best Pizza in Dayton title to Marion's. With that being said -- next time I'm in Dayton Betty and I are going to dine-in at Troni's and order up a nice plain cheese pizza pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment