Friday, February 27, 2009

Deweys is what I thought it was. Pleasant Clean Pizza Dining

Finally found some time to hit up Deweys Pizza in Grandview that just opened this week. My sister and her boyfriend swear by it down in cincy. I've had it maybe 3 times and it's been pretty good but I qualify it as specialty pizza rather than my typical pizza preference which is normally cheese or 1 topping pizza. We ordered a cheese pizza to start with as a rule of thumb to get an honest take on the traditional elements of pizza: cheese, crust, sauce. It was pretty good. I could have used more sauce and the crust was under-cooked.


slightly undercooked cheese pizza.

We then split a large pizza that was half-hawaiian/half ryans inferno which was their specialty pizza of the month


half hawaiian/ half ryan's inferno pizza

I hate to say this but the hawaiian pizza was nothing extraordinary at all. Save your money. Get grandads, adriaticos or even donatos.

Ryan's inferno was a buffalo chicken pizza that was decent. I believe it had chicken, celery, red onions, and maybe a white ranch sauce?

I left the place a little underwhelmed -- but i also did not get to re-order the green lantern and try it again. It's nice to have another change of pace pizza dining option in Columbus. On a typical dining in pizza day i still prefer hound dogs or grandads but this place would be good for date night and non-dive-dining experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment