Tuesday, February 24, 2009

put an APB out on Buttercream with Freckles and Butterscotch Black Brownie...Jeni's Ice Cream

So as I was saying we strategically hit up Spagios after work. no wait to get in and enjoy a relaxed dinner. We left and stopped in and got some snickerdoodle from Stauffs before it was on to the real meal for the night. Jeni's ice cream. I don't need to tell any Columbus folks about Jeni's ice cream. We all know what's up. I was alarmed to see that the new seasonal flavors did not include my favorites for the past couple of months. Buttercream with Freckles and Butterscotch Brownie were both absent from the menu. I knew this day would come...but I just didn't think it'd be this soon.

I drowned my sorrows in a triple scoop of: dark cocoa gelato, a pecan flavored one, and shoot i can't quite remember...might have to go back so I can recall. off the charts as always. i still miss my favorites...but i suppose i can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment