Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dedicated to Tip Top Columbus...CK presents Ohio Nachos...

Back in Columbus stocked with fresh tomatoes and jalapenos I decided to try another attempt at Ohio Nachos. We love Ohio Nachos from Tip Top with my only complaint being that the kettle chips are usually luke warm if even that. I gots to have my food at least warm but preferably hot and fresh. I originally tried to make a cheese sauce using shredded cheese and 1% milk but i couldn't get the cheese to a creamy consistency -- instead i used Trader Joes shredded quattro formaggio with green onions, tomatoes, fresh jalapenos and reduced fat sour cream.


hot out of the oven Ohio nachos: kettle chips covered with shredded quattro formaggio, diced tomatoes, green onions & jalapenos topped with sour cream.

These were very hot and tasty...Tip Top...if you're out there...you know you want to heat them up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment